Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Introduction

                                                      
Many suicides left a mystery behind them in this world. Were they crazy? Were they evil? Or were they ill? I used to think they were simply stupid, until the day I became one of "them". My name is Nancy Xia. At age 18 I made a desperate attempt to end my life. Miraculously I survived, but sustained a severe injury and will live with a physical disability for the rest of my life. Thirteen years later, however, I am a happy and productive person. I love life and I love to live. I feel like I have an obligation to speak for others who were lost forever to suicide. After reading this book it is my hope that you will come away with a better understanding of mental illness, and an insightful perspective on some of the most troublesome social issues of our time around mental health. For these reasons I feel profoundly compelled to share my story with you. 




Download the entire story for free here.


Find insightful and interesting videos on my Youtube channel




No comments:

Post a Comment